Two-factor authentication is a method where a user is granted access to a website or app only after presenting two pieces of or factors, in our case a code, to be able to log in.
This is a way to make sure that no unauthorized persons can get access to your account.
As an account admin, you can activate the use of two-factor authentication under Settings > Security > Enable two-factor authentication. There you can also choose if this setting will affect all users on the account or only the admins.
How to install and use two-factor authentication
When the setting has been activated all users need to log out to install it for their account.
You will get an installation guide, a unique QR code, and a secret key for your login when you try to log in again. Save the QR-code and secret key in a safe place!
1. Download the Google Authenticator app on your mobile device
2. Scan the QR-code or manually enter the secret key to your app
3. Make sure you can see GetAccept in your Google Authenticator app and press next in the browser window for login
4. Enter the 6-digit code in the input field
Now you have successfully installed two-factor authentication!
How to log in to GetAccept once installed:
1. Enter your email and password for GetAccept
2. Open the Google Authenticator App
3. Enter the 6-digit code you got from the app
Install on a new mobile device
Have you got a new mobile device and need to reinstall the Google Authenticator app?
To do so, simply retrieve the QR-code and secret key you got when installing two-factor authentication. Then reproduce steps 2 and 3 in the installation guide and you should be good to go.
If you have any questions or if something is unclear please contact support in the chat up in the right corner.