Create a listener URL
- Set up a listener site by going to Setup, search for Sites and add a new site. It is important that the listener site has the default web address listener. Label and name can have any value. Set the listener to Active and save.
(Requires your company’s Salesforce site domain to have already been setup)
Install GetAccept app
- Install the GetAccept Salesforce integration here: https://login.salesforce.com/packaging/installPackage.apexp?p0=04t2o000001AwWY
- Approve Third-Party Access so that your Salesforce org can communicate with our API.
- When the installation is complete, you will be taken to the GetAccept configuration page. Login to GetAccept (Important: with admin account that has access to all relevant entities). This step is to provide auth to the listener (in order to be able to update the document status in Salesforce). Please ensure to check the box “Download signed documents” if you wish to have the signed PDF automatically downloaded to your Salesforce org.
You should see the success message: “Successfully registered with GetAccept. You can now add the component to any object page in Salesforce.”
Enable Apex class on listener
Next you need to enable access for an APEX class called GetAccept.GetAcceptListenerClass. This ensures the installed app can process incoming messages from GetAccept. You do this by in the following steps:
- Setup: Search for Sites.
- Click the site label GetAcceptListener
- Click Public access settings
- Click enabled Apex class access
- Click Edit
- Enable GetAccept.GetAcceptListenerClass by clicking add (if not already added)
- You can now save and leave this section.
Granting permissions for users
You next need to ensure that all users that intend to use GetAccept have the correct permissions. You can either create a Permissions Set or edit the permissions on a specific profile. In this example we create a permission set, but both are equally valid. It may be more convenient to grant the permissions on Profiles if you have a lot of users.
- Create permission set “GetAcceptPermissions”
- Add object permissions for GetAccept_Documents
- Enable GetAccept Apex class access for GetAccept.GetAcceptAPIClass
- Assign permission to all users or profiles of those intending to use component
Add GetAccept integration to your environment
- Add the GetAccept integration to an object in your Salesforce environment by clicking setup wheel -> edit page (on the page you want to add the GetAccept integration). Drag the Integration (custom, in the bottom) to the relevant part of the page.
All done. You will now be able to use the GetAccept integration in Salesforce.
- You cannot see status updates after the customer has opened or signed the document
Check that the listener site was created correctly and registered with our GetAccept application through the configuration page. Refer to the notes above for more details.
- Standard users are not able to access the app.
Ensure they have the correct permissions attached to their profile as mentioned above.
If you encounter any issues, please contact email@example.com