GetAccept supports the ability to provision users and teams from Okta using the SCIM protocol. For customers that utilize Okta, users can be provisioned to the platform and automatically added to Teams in GetAccept for convenient access management. GetAccept provisioning integration supports the following features:
- Create users in GetAccept
- Updates user attributes
- Deletes users (inactivates users in GetAccept)
- Create teams and assign members in GetAccept (from Okta Push Groups)
- Manage access rights based on custom application roles
To setup GetAccept user provisioning with Okta, you need to have an access to a GetAccept Admin account and logged in as administrator in Okta.
If you haven't configured the steps for Single sign-on we recommend you to start with this to have GetAccept application listed in the Okta My Applications panel.
- Navigate to the Admin Console in your Okta org by clicking Admin.
- If you are in the Developer Console, click Developer Console and then Classic UI to switch over to the Admin Console in your Okta org.
- Click Applications > Applications.
- Click Add Application.
- Search for "SCIM 2.0 OAuth"
- Select the option SCIM 2.0 Test App (OAuth Bearer Token) and click Add.
- Name the Application "GetAccept SCIM"
- Click Done
- Click the Provisioning tab, and in the main panel, click Configure API Integration. Select the Enable API Integration check box.
- Open a new browser tab and login to GetAccept using https://app.getaccept.com as an Administrator.
- Go to Settings > Integrations and scroll down to SCIM User Provisioning
- Click the Connect button
- Copy the Tenant URL from GetAccept into the Okta Base URL field.
- Copy the Access Token from GetAccept into the Okta API Token.
- Go to GetAccept and click Save to store the new Access Token.
(this step is important otherwise your token will not work during the test)
- Go back to Okta and click Test API Credentials.
- If the test is successful, click the Save button
Setting up provisioning
- In the Provisioning tab, click To App
- Click on Edit button and check the Create Users and Deactivate Users checkbox and click Save
- Then go to Assignments menu and add Users or Groups that you want to provision into your application.
- Set the respective User type to Administrator, Manager or User depending on the role the group members should have in GetAccept.
Assign SCIM groups
Set User type to Administrator, Manager or User for each group
Use Push Groups to assign members to Teams in GetAccept
Optionally add Application Logo
- Click the logo next to the application name.
- Right click and download a GetAccept logo from the image below
- Click Browse, select the downloaded logo and click Update Logo.
GetAccept Application Logo
Click the application logo to upload a custom logo
Roles sync issue
For issues with setting the roles it can be caused by having a roles parameter on the user. Open the GetAccept SCIM application in Okta, click Provisioning tab, scroll down and click Go to Profile Editor. Find the roles-field and remove it.