The integration between GetAccept and Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a “web resource” package that is developed by GetAccept. It allows you to send documents to recipients for electronic signing. The integration contains two web resources. One is the full integration with the send out workflow. The other part is only a button which you can use to toggle the workflow section. The part with the button is not mandatory.
Above: The send out module which you can add to an entity in Microsoft Dynamics 365 (Account, Opportunity are supported as default)
Below: (Optional) you can add a button the the page where your users can start the send out workflow.
To install and configure the integration. Please follow the instructions below.
Note: You have to be administrator in Microsoft Dynamics to be able to install the integration.
- Go to Settings → Solutions
2. Import the GetAccept.zip file (The installation file must be requested from your GetAccept Sales Specialist or the GetAccept support)
3. GetAccept is now added to your to your file system. Time to set it up and configure everything
4. Go to the entity where you want to install the integrations. For example Account
5. Select “form” for your entity in the top menu
6. Add a new one column section and place it where you want GetAccept to be available on the entity form. Call it GetAccept.
7. Add a new “web resource” into the section you just created. '
8. Select the web resource “GetSignatureBannerHorizontal” (see picture above).
9. Give it a name “WebResource_GetAccept” and set a label “getaccept”.
10. Select formatting. Best experience is when you selects one column and the number of rows is 20. You should also uncheck “Display border”
12. Don’t forget to publish everything if you want it to be available for your users. Make sure to set the correct security policies if you want to restrict who can access the new integration section.
Configure the Settings file
- In the top menu bar, click on the filter option, located to the right. (Step 1 in the picture below).
- Search after GetAccept Settings. (Step 2 in the picture below)
- Press “Result” to view the file. (Step 3 in the picture below)
- Add all the values stated in the table below.
Field name: Ga_Person_Source_Field
Ex. on value: parentaccountid
Description: If recipient data should be collected from a field
Field name: Ga_Person_Source_Tab
Ex. on value: contact
Description: If recipient data should be collected from a tab on the entity where GetAccept is placed.
Example: Contacts on an Account
Field name: Ga_Document_Name
Ex. on value:
Description: If document name should be set to a specific field, Example: Name the document to the opportunity name
Field name: Ga_Deal_Value
Ex. on value: estimatedvalue
Description If you want the deal value to be transferred to the GetAccept document
Field name: MainTabName (optional)
Ex. on value: tab_getAccept
Description: Used for toggle button
13. Refresh page.
14. Start GetAccepting. Check out the Demo video if you want to see GetAccept in Action :)
Add the GetAccept Start button (optional)
Optional, if you want to add the GetAccept Button follow the instructions below.
- Follow step 6 and 7 above to add a new web resource
- Add the web resource called “GetReportsVertical”,
- Give it a name “WebResource_GetAccept_Button”
- Now you need to add values to the GetAccept Settings file. This will be scripted in the future.